Visitor's Counter

thumbnail

Photos: Fashion or End times ?

Hello guys, I spotted these photos from a fashion show some days ago and I want to know if it is truly fashion or the said end times that is really near?

Photos-Fashion-or-End times

Because normally, what i know about fashion is it is about the latest style of clothing, hair, decoration or behavior, I understand that. But is I never know it can go to that extent of wearing horns.

So my question now is that, can you wear these horns walking the streets of Ghana? Is it normal to wear it?

Because imagine you wear these horn thing to visit your kid who is in primary 1 in school, when you enter their class what will happen? Won’t they run away?

Well I think I will live you guys to answer these questions yourself,


check the photos below...

Photos-Fashion-or-End-times

Photos-Fashion-or-End-times


So you can give you answer at the comment section below and remember to use the Google comment box if you want your picture to be featured on my blog for 7 days!
  

If You Like This Post Kindly Comment And Share With Your Friends Using The Social Media Buttons Bellow!

Subscribe by Email

Instantly Receive Latest Girls Looking For Partners in Your Email By Entering Your Email and Submit Below

No Comments