Visitor's Counter

thumbnail

I blame mahama and his Ndc for supplying computers like HIV so u can talk abt me-Afia Schwarzenegger

The ongoing fight between Afia Schwarzeneger and Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri of www.ghanacelebrities.com gets hotter and hotter as Afia Schwarzeneger promises to release all gay videos of Chris Vincent.

This is what she said with the the picture below!!!
I blame mahama and his Ndc for supplying computers like HIV so u can talk abt me-Afia Schwarzenegger
Chris Vincent & Afia Schwarzeneger
''Who amongst these 2 looks mad....Chris Trumutrumus ur mother!!!!...Foooĺ,ur waiter's shirt
Who poses with bread???not even the Syrians...apuuuuuuoooo apuuuuuuoooo. ..blogger my foot,I blame mahama and his Ndc for supplying computers like HIV so u can talk abt me...May God continue to make u poor n miserable and I guess u know ur children will take over from ur deeds !!!!

Watch the space for all his gay videos''


If You Like This Post Kindly Comment And Share With Your Friends Using The Social Media Buttons Bellow!

Subscribe by Email

Instantly Receive Latest Girls Looking For Partners in Your Email By Entering Your Email and Submit Below

1 Comments