Visitor's Counter

thumbnail

If you have powers Ghana needs a lot of money for development,Bulldog tells Spiritual men

Now Ghana is soo hard that it has reach to a point where spiritual men or men who claim to be doing money rituals had no other option that to start chasing their potential client on online especially on social media, precisely facebook.
If you have powers Ghana needs a lot of money for development,Bulldog tells Spiritual men
Bulldog
This is a message from Bulldog to those people who are using his Bullhaus Entertainment facebook page and group such advertisement.

Message Below.........................!!!

''Please please please to the mallams on my Official Page Bulldog of Bullhaus and our group page Bullhaus Entertainment, advertising and inboxing me about money rituals please stop, I am not interested.

If you have powers Ghana needs a lot of money for development focus on Ghana as a whole.
I want to sweat and earn every pesewa on my path to being a tycoon.
Like I said, I don't want to be remembered for my riches but my wisdom.
I am content with what God is blessing me with''.


If You Like This Post Kindly Comment And Share With Your Friends Using The Social Media Buttons Bellow!

Subscribe by Email

Instantly Receive Latest Girls Looking For Partners in Your Email By Entering Your Email and Submit Below

No Comments