Visitor's Counter

thumbnail

Lydia Forson Reveals What Will Make Her Go Naked

celebritiesjoint.lydiaforson
Lydia Forson
Lydia Forson is an outspoken person which has made many tag her as a feminist. The beautiful Ghanaian actress in an interview on Joy FM has stated that she is not a feminist.
She also said that she is not an attention seeker as people say. She would go naked if she is an attention seeker because that will sell her more than her usual comments on social media networks.
“I don’t attack anything little as people say. When there is anything out there, I’m going to say my piece of mind. I don’t know whether I’m a feminist or not.
“I don’t actually like the word feminism because I don’t believe in this right for women thing but right for humans. Maybe people will call me that but I have never stood anywhere to call myself a feminist”

“If I wanted to be controversial, I will go naked. That is the easiest way to sell myself but I didn’t. Sex sells and I’ve enough to sell. I’ve been in the industry for over ten years and I know how to be controversial”

Subscribe by Email

Instantly Receive Latest Girls Looking For Partners in Your Email By Entering Your Email and Submit Below

No Comments