Visitor's Counter

thumbnail

Schwarzenegger defends Mzbel in "Jesus was made" up saga

celebritiesjoint.Afia Schwarzenegger
Afia Schwarzenegger
Outspoken TV presenter Afia Schwarzenegger has jumped to the defence of her best friend Mzbel who is on record to have said she does not believe in the existence of Jesus Christ.

The singer who was speaking to TV talk show host, Stacy, on Restoration, over the weekend said she is confident stories about the ‘holy son of God’ were made up.

"I don't want to offend anybody. I used to believe in 'it' but eerrmm, I did my own research and I think 'it' was made up but I might be wrong, but by my own research, it was made up. Because the same story 5000 years ago happened in Egypt..."

She has since come under a lot of flak since her infamous confessions but her friend Afia Schwarzenegger says Ghanaians are being over judgmental.

"Why are some Ghanaians like this...so you wanted her to lie??

"I believe in Jesus; the power in the blood of Jesus and I also believe that he is the son of God...that also doesn't mean I hate Muslims neither do I despise Jewish, pagans nor Hindus who's got no business with the man Jesus...I was privileged to practice a little Islam in the north and I can confidently tell u that nothing in the holy Quran depict Jesus as the son of God in fact his name is Anabi issah in the holy Quran

"...I stand to be corrected Not every Ghanaian was born a Christian and if I go through what Mzbel dashed through in the hands of a pastor...I will change religion with speed.

"And the bible says whosoever that believeth not whosoever joins the crowd. Christians must learn to be tolerant...Mzbel is a Jewish and She worships God directly not thru Jesus Christ...

"Enough of the insults wai cos you don't even know if Jesus is the real deal till we all get to heaven, just because we grew up knowing only Jesus doesn't necessarily mean other religions are wrong and stop fighting unnecessary battle for the lord for his name is mighty warrior,if he is mad he will react on his own.

"Accepting other religion is termed maturity,"

In a second status update, Schwarzenegger wrote

"Then we have all of you (Soldiers of christ) attacking one person because of her belief/religion.

"Meanwhile, we have the likes of Obinnim, Opambuors, kumchacha and co mocking the name of Jesus and making money of him on national television...

"What have you done...should I use the word Cowards or Hypocrites??

"When it comes to things that matters we have a few men in this country to address it but in terms of nonfa u will see the masses".

Afia Schwarzenegger has publicly claimed her affinity for Jesus and her dedication to spreading the gospel of Christ.

Subscribe by Email

Instantly Receive Latest Girls Looking For Partners in Your Email By Entering Your Email and Submit Below

No Comments